Sleep Inn & Suites
4824 29th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
This Lead Renovator Certification Initial course is 8 hours in length and includes both EPA-HUD approved lead safety training and certification. Any contractor performing qualifying work must employ at least one Certified Renovator who has successfully completed this training, in addition to being registered as a Lead Safe Certified Firm with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The course concludes with a 25 question EPA-certification exam.
There are 5 steps to be sure you are in compliance:
1. Get registered for an EPA-approved lead certification course
2. Submit an application to EPA on behalf of your company
3. Complete the training in a public or private workshop
4. Pass the 25-question certification exam given in class
5. Receive approval from EPA and you are in the clear!
Please Note: This course is provided by an approved EPA Trainer and this will satisfy the new requirement for individuals to attain EPA lead certification in Lead Paint Safety for Renovation, Repair and Painting (RRP). Attendees who pass the certification exam will be certified as renovators to perform lead-safe work. This is a joint EPA-HUD curriculum.
Need help registering for a class? Contact us today by dialing 513-372-6232 or email us at email@example.com.